Atlas5D User Documentation
The Atlas5D Solution measures human movement that occurs within range of the Tablet. Some versions of the Atlas5D Solution may use visual-light information to ascertain human movement, while other versions may use infrared-light information.
Atlas5D calculates, transmits, and stores a variety of metrics of human movement. Atlas5D does not transmit or store visual data.
Atlas5D provides the Tablet for the Atlas5D Solution. The Tablet shall have the following minimum operating specifications:
- 1 GHz processor
- Touchscreen display
- 2 GB memory
- Android 4.0 or higher; or Windows 8.1 or higher
- Consumer applications only: Front-facing webcam
- Medical applications only: Infrared depth sensor, such as the Microsoft Kinect
In connection with use of the Tablet, User must:
- Provide and be responsible for suitable electrical service and operating environment for installation and operation of Tablet.
- Provide and be responsible for suitable Wi-Fi service for installation and operation of Tablet.
- Not alter or attempt repairs to the Tablet.
- Not install software on the Tablet other than the Atlas5D software.
- Place Tablet in a stable and flat location, between waist height and head height, not facing a TV or window, and with unobstructed view of an area of interest.
- Consumer applications only: illuminate the area of interest with visible light.
The computer or cell phone used to receive the Monitoring Reports shall be provided by the User and shall have the following minimum operating specifications:
- Android 4 or higher; or Windows 7 or higher; or iOS 7 or higher
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer web browser dated 2014 or later
In connection with use of such computer or cell phone, User must:
- Provide and be responsible for suitable electrical service and operating environment for installation and operation of computer or cell phone.
- Provide and be responsible for suitable Wi-Fi or cellular service for installation and operation of computer or cell phone.
Atlas5D may provide several types of Monitoring Reports, including:
- Charts or graphs pertaining to the movement or activity of the Monitored User
- Alerts sent to a User either by text message or email
Some types of Monitoring Reports, such as charts and graphs, require a User to login to the Atlas5D website or app. Other types of Monitoring Reports, such as alerts, require configuration by a User.
Process to Authorize Caregivers
From time to time, User may inform Atlas5D of the identity of Caregivers who User authorizes to receive the Monitoring Reports generated through use of the Atlas5D Solution on the Tablet. By providing such information to Atlas5D, User represents and warrants to Atlas5D that User shall:
- Select and give accurate information to Atlas5D as to all Caregivers, and that each Caregivers has agreed to act as such.
- Maintain a shared password among all Caregivers, and change the shared password periodically and/or when whenever the user believes is necessary.
Atlas5D charges a one-time upfront charge per Tablet, and an ongoing monthly charge per Monitored User. Fees are payable by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express). Credit card processing is handled by our partner, Braintree Payment Solutions, a division of PayPal.
Communication with Atlas5D
For general information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For support questions, please write to: email@example.com .
You can also call us at: 800-660-7579 .