Careers at Atlas5D
Back-End Web Developer
Join an exciting team building breakthrough, leading-edge medical devices designed to improve the quality of people’s lives. Atlas5D’s office is in the heart of Cambridge’s Kendall Square, the center of Boston’s vibrant startup hub. As a Back-End Web Developer at Atlas5D, you will specialize in building an elegant, real-time, scalable, and secure computing infrastructure managing a global network of medical sensors and patient portals. You will play a key role in shaping Atlas5D’s analytics platform for mobility sensors and patient health.
- Build computing infrastructure to interconnect servers, sensors, and portals.
- Ensure that the infrastructure can scale by orders of magnitude
- Design and implement industry-leading security for patient protection.
- Ensure near-100% uptime of real-time systems.
- Build distributed computation system for high-speed analytics of complex medical data.
- Establish remote device diagnostics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical discipline.
- Experience in back-end server administration/architecture such as Linux on AWS.
- Experience with server-side web frameworks such as Node.js or PHP.
- Experience designing modular, object-oriented server-side code.
- Deep background in Node.js and related tools such as bootstrap and socket.io.
- Experience with best practices for server-side and datastream security.
- Knowledge of AWS, load balancing, obfuscation, and/or encryption.
- Experience in C/C++, C#, or Java.
We offer competitive compensation, a full medical/dental plan, and flexible hours/remoting. For more information, please visit www.atlas5d.com/careers .
Ready to apply? Please send a cover letter and resume to: careers@Atlas5D.com