Careers at Atlas5D
Join an exciting team building breakthrough, leading-edge medical devices designed to improve the quality of people’s lives. Atlas5D’s office is in the heart of Cambridge’s Kendall Square, the center of Boston’s vibrant startup hub. As an Application Developer at Atlas5D, you will specialize in building software to run the company’s medical devices placed into patient homes. Your software will form Atlas5D’s touchpoint with patients each day.
- Build software to run Atlas5D’s novel sensors for patient mobility.
- Ensure that the sensors can run autonomously and robustly in patient homes.
- Work with patients to design UI and workflow.
- Establish real-time secure datastreams with long-duration uptimes.
- Implement best practices in security to protect patient privacy and dignity.
- Establish remote device diagnostics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical discipline.
- Experience in C#, C/C++, or Java.
- Experience in either desktop or mobile app development.
- Experience building dynamic, responsive, and customer-facing UIs.
- Development of C#/WPF desktop applications on Windows.
- Experience with real-time server communications protocols (e.g., websockets, socket.io).
- Knowledge of best practices for client-side and datastream security.
- Knowledge of obfuscation and encryption.
Additional experience that will help you stand out
- Experience with server-side web frameworks such as Node.js or PHP.
- Development and/or deployment of either Android or iOS applications.
- Dynamic, interactive, animated UI development in HTML5
- Experience with AWS
We offer competitive compensation, a full medical/dental plan, and flexible hours/remoting. For more information, please visit www.atlas5d.com/careers .
Ready to apply? Please send a cover letter and resume to: careers@Atlas5D.com