Clinical-grade measurements outside of the clinic
Identify. Measure. Interpret.
360 degree view of patient mobility
Non-wearable patient monitoring
Atlas5D provides real world evidence of patient function and mobility. Our Echo5D technology is an Ambient Measurement System (AMS) that accurately identifies and monitors patients in any setting, including the home. As a result, clinicians and researchers can better personalize interventions and understand disease progression. Our technology easily integrates with patients’ daily lives; nothing is worn and no video or photos are collected.
Recognize specific users
Measure individual movements
Quantify behavioral patterns
How it works
- Select room for Echo5D where activity of interest occurs
- Place Echo5D sensor on shelf or table
- Create secure account and confirm connection to Atlas5D cloud
- Register new patient in just a few minutes
- Run Echo5D passively as long as desired (seconds to years)
- Recognize patient from his/her 3D shape
- Record changes in 3D positions over time
- Auto-identify events for the patient (walk, sit, stand, etc.)
- Auto-calculate physical biomarkers for the events
- Trend the biomarkers, from seconds to months
- Calculate statistics such as average and variance
- Generate and securely download reports at any time
- Incorporate 3D scans; events; biomarkers; and stats
- Visualize patient activity in 3D or as schematics
- Use timestamps for data fusion with third-party systems
- Compare patient mobility with disease progression
- Quantify physical response to clinical interventions
Autonomous: Acquisition by Echo5D is 24x7 and passive, and there are no devices to wear or recharge.
Adherence: Patients can go about their daily lives normally, and don’t need to interact with Echo5D.
Setting: Place Echo5D anywhere you need to acquire physical biomarkers, including the home.
Robust: Echo5D is unaffected by ambient light (or dark); is independent of patient orientation; and includes redundancies against data loss.
Patient identification: Echo5D auto-identifies the patient, so that you can quickly verify that the correct person was measured.
Signal-to-noise: Because the patient’s context is fixed, Echo5D’s high sampling rate ensures a strong signal.
Private: Echo5D does not need to acquire visual-light photos or videos.
Validated: Echo5D is validated in rigorous research studies, listed on our Publications page.
Menu of Physical Biomarkers
Acquired 24x7 at up to 30 samples/second.
|Event type||Walk||Rise-to-stand||Is seated / standing||Articulation of arm||Use of cane or walker|
|Auto-detection of event||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Auto-identification of patient||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Count and/or frequency||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Peak (in given period)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Time series (x, y, z)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Per event, averaged, or trended||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Height (head, arm, center-of-mass)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Proximity to target||✔||✔|
|Right or left arm||✔||✔|