A pediatric validation study of Atlas5D technology was published in the Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology, July 2019, with co-authorship from Atlas5D, Solid Biosciences, and Analysis Group. To read the study, please visit our publications page located here.
- Atlas5D pediatric validation study publishes in JMET
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”