Mobilities of multiple sclerosis patients walking in their own homes were measured with Atlas5D ambient technology and published in Multiple Sclerosis Journal – Experimental, Translational and Clinical, January 2018, with co-authorship from MGH / Harvard Medical School, Biogen, and Atlas5D. To read the study, please visit our publications page located here.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D