Atlas5D is excited to welcome Emily Gelber to our team as a software engineer! Emily’s background is in digital health, with a previous position at IBM Watson Health. For more information about Emily, please visit our Company page here.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D