Atlas5D is proud to announce our partnership with Solid Biosciences, a leader in the field of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. For more information, please read the case study located here.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D