Atlas5D is thrilled to welcome Tim Chevalier, PhD, as VP Engineering & Data Analytics! Tim applies years of expertise in electromagnetics and plasma physics to build innovations in signal processing, computer vision, and machine learning. For more information about Tim, please visit our Company page here.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D