From McKinsey Insights: “Payors and governments have an ever sharper focus on managing costs while delivering improved patient outcomes, putting an even greater onus on pharma companies to demonstrate the value of their drugs in the real world—not just in randomized controlled trials—if they are to retain market access and premium pricing. In this environment, digitally enabled ‘beyond the pill’ solutions, which include not just drugs but also sensors to collect and analyze data to monitor a patient’s condition between visits to healthcare providers, are becoming critical to serving both parties’ needs. These solutions help drive the adherence to treatment and outcomes that payors and governments seek, and they generate the data that pharma companies need to demonstrate their drugs’ superior efficacy.” To read the article, click here.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D