Atlas5D was one of five companies invited to join the Digital Health Roundtable convened by the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center. MLSC, a quasi-public agency of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, oversees a 10-year, $1-billion initiative to create jobs in the life sciences. To learn more about MLSC, click here.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D