We at Atlas5D are very happy to announce our new clinical product: Echo5D! We believe that Echo5D is a milestone in healthcare, opening up a new world of remote monitoring while protecting user privacy. Echo5D is undergoing clinical studies, and is available for purchase now by select enterprise customers.
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”
- Emily Gelber joins Atlas5D