“This year, the selection process was tougher than ever, as the accepted companies hail from 11 countries and 17 states, and were picked from more than 1,600 applicants.” Click here to read the article.
- Atlas5D pediatric validation study publishes in JMET
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”